Web Development Platforms
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators – developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their futures one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to become successful web creators. A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 150 countries, with more than 12M websites powered by Elementor. More than 8% of all websites around the world are built using Elementor!
How do we do it?
At Elementor, we’re building the future of web creation. We believe in empowering both our employees and our users. Elementor is a place where you can truly grow professionally and personally.Creativity, friendship, curiosity, motivation, and professionalism are the driving force behind our journey. We take great pride in Elementor’s constant scaling.
- Product as a Platform – Elementor is a platform on which thousands of applications have been built. You’ll face the challenge of developing a reliable platform to support those businesses.
- You’ll design and write high-quality components to enhance system capabilities while maintaining system quality and stability.
- You’ll work on a complex and technical product with many different use cases that is used by millions of web sites and customers.
- Plan and develop new user-facing products and features
- Participate in the technical design of features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Maintain the stability of the system using automated tests
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience with CSS
- 5+ years of experience in PHP
- Experience with WordPress – big advantage
- Experience and deep understanding of web application development and the web cycle, including:
- Writing unit tests & E2E tests (Playwright experience – an advantage)
- Avoiding security vulnerabilities
- Experience with multi-browser compatibility
- Good English communication skills
- Experience building or maintaining an open-source project – an advantage
- Experience with Elementor – an advantage
- Experience with SCSS – an advantage