Web Development Platforms
Senior Data Engineer.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join our Elementor team.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you’ll join our data engineering team, working alongside AI engineers, data scientists, backend engineers, analysts, and the BI team.
In this crucial role, you will take part in building our next-generation data platform that will advance Elementor as a data-driven company.
You’ll collaborate with different departments to identify data sources that shed light on every aspect of our product, including user behavior, new feature adoption, operational, financial, marketing KPIs, and more.
You will work with cutting-edge technologies and address the business needs of other department members, based on an in-depth understanding of our business and landscape.
What do we do?
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators – developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their future one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to succeed.
A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 180 countries, with more than 15M websites powered by Elementor. About 10% of all websites around the world are built using Elementor!
How do we do it?
At Elementor, we’re building the future of web creation.
We believe in empowering our employees and our users, enabling people to grow.
Creativity, professionalism, curiosity, motivation, and friendship are the driving force behind our journey, and we take great pride in the people of Elementor who lead the company’s constant scaling.
- End-to-end development of company data infrastructure
- Build and design high-performance, near real-time ETL/ELT processes incorporating current and new data stack tools such as Airflow, AWS, Kubernetes, Databricks, dbt, Spark, and Kafka.
- Build and design data platform components to enable clients to produce and consume data
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control, testing processes, and monitoring infrastructure
- Build and design self-serve components that can speed up the development cycle and time to market
- Research and implement best practices and new approaches to our current data stack and systems
- Deliver software solutions through iterative and agile processes while maintaining software quality and stability to current systems
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering or backend engineering roles – a must
- Strong knowledge of backend programming languages (Python, Java, Go, Scala, or similar) – a must
- Deep knowledge and strong experience deploying distributed data technologies and systems (Spark, Kafka, Airflow, or similar) – a must
- Strong and proven knowledge working with data lakes, lakehouses, and data warehouses in the cloud (Databricks, Snowflake, Trino, Cloud Storage, or similar)
- Advanced proficiency working with SQL / NoSQL databases
- Strong experience with ETL/ELT processes, data ingestion, data transformation, data modeling, and monitoring