Senior C++ Software Engineer.
We are seeking a Senior C++ Software Engineer to join our SQReam team!
If you’re never satisfied with the status quo, and always pushing for more, you’ll fit right in here. SQream is helping the largest, most innovative companies in the world do things that weren’t even possible before. SQream offers 3 products: a GPU-based analytical data platform for petabyte-scale data (SQreamDB), a GPU-based data lakehouse that migrates, transforms, and queries complex, multi-terabyte scale datasets (SQream Blue), and a managed low-code ELT and analytics platform (Panoply) enables users to sync, store, and access all their business data.
We are looking for a strong Senior C++ developer to join our core developer team, developing our massively parallel SQL query engine. Our team uses a mixture of in-house developed tools in order to develop a cutting-edge database which harnesses powerful NVidia GPUs.
As a team member, you’ll be involved in designing and developing new features for our core product components to be used in our on-prem and cloud based SQream DB solutions. Other responsibilities include maintaining existing C++ code, designing and implementing new features and abilities to the product, and being part of an agile development R&D organization.
- Be responsible for a diverse technology stack
- Collaborate effectively. The role will require you to work closely with other Engineering teams
- Proactively look into new technologies available to us and, when appropriate, drive their adoption in the team
- Run projects from conception to delivery
- Promote modern technical approaches to every stage of software development
- Have at least 5 years of experience in C++, writing and maintaining large codebases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experienced with Linux
- Excellent technical communication
- Strong problem-solving skills along
- Ability to work independently
- Have a thorough knowledge of multi-threading, high-performance code
- Highly motivated, confident, a quick learner and team player
- Familiar with Cloud computing architecture and implementation
- Have good familiarity with Database engines internals
- Are experienced with GPUs, specifically CUDA
- Apply for this position