Application Support Engineer.
We’re looking for an Application Support Engineer to join our Bringg team and work closely with customer success, solutions experts, and R&D teams to provide resolutions for technical and product issues while communicating and building trust and relationships with large international customers.
Bringg is a cloud platform helping retailers and logistics providers to scale up and optimize their customer experiences and logistics operations. It is the #1 unified delivery & fulfillment cloud solution to rapidly improve your delivery capacity, pickup services, and customer experience at scale.
What you will do:
- Handling both customer support and technical support questions from Bringg customers.
- Provide exceptional support services to both technical and non-technical users
- Deep investigation and root cause analysis into reported issues using a variety of tools
- Case management with multiple competing priorities and ensuring they are followed up correctly & promptly
- Escalating issues to R&D and reporting bugs
- Communicating and coordinating issues affecting customers
- Validating issues and performing functional testing to validate fixes that relate to cases
- Develop a strong understanding of Bringg and its components
- Understanding customer needs including relevant features and configuration requests
- Manage production incidents including communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting on customer performance and monitoring usage to assist with implementation and support activities
- Assist in knowledge transfer and documentation across the company and to our customers
- Continually improve the support process to ensure the best service is provided in an efficient and effective manner
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- 2 years experience in L2 or L3 technical or application support
- Proven experience using SQL at an intermediate level
- Proven track record working with REST APIs
- Experience with providing technical and application support for Web & Mobile platforms
- High level of English (a must!) with both strong written and oral communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Customer-oriented with customer-facing experience
- Experience working in operationally-critical environments in high-pressure situations
Note: The position included shifts: Afternoon shift on business days (16.00- 00.00) Night (00.00- 08.00) shifts on weekends Up to 40 hours of work a week Additional vacation days for shifts on holidays.