Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Node.js/Angular).
It’s 2023, people’s Health ‘benefits’ should be easy, accessible, and affordable. We help employees discover what’s covered, which provider to see, what it costs, and how to book an appointment—all within 27 seconds. We’re on a mission to support employees and transform their healthcare experience. We’re building an AI-powered platform that is designed to support every employee with healthcare benefits, navigate their plans and optimize care.
Want to join our mission-driven team?
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to produce an amazing application. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable with the development of amazing user experiences in web, mobile web, and mobile app frameworks. You should also be a team player with a can-do attitude and passion to learn and implement new technologies.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Lead the FE & BE development of our client-facing application, in terms of architecture, choosing the right technologies, working on new features, and improving performance.
- Create a smooth and beautiful user experience
- Test software to ensure high quality and efficiency
- Write technical documentations
- Mentor and guide other developers
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience building microservices architecture on Kubernetes or similar container orchestration platform.
- Proficiency in front-end frameworks such as Angular.
- Expertise in back-end frameworks such as Node.js and experience with web application frameworks such as Express.js or Nest.js.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and development.
- Hands-on experience with database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices, such as GitHub actions.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools like Jest, Mocha, or Chai.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Strong understanding of web security standards and best practices.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for coding and problem-solving, and a willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks as needed.