Junior Python Engineer.
We’re looking for a Junior Python Engineer to join our SQream team. This position is great for an aspiring Python Developer looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
This is an opportunity to work in Panoply, product offering under SQream Technologies. Panoply is a managed data warehouse SaaS service with native connectors built into the platform. It is partnered with AWS (Redshift) and GCP (BigQuery) for the backend, making it compatible with almost any third-party tool.
- Writing clean, maintainable, extensible Python code that follows best practices;
- Requirement analysis, task decomposition, estimation, and implementation;
- Enforcing code quality standards and conduct code review;
- Keeping up to date project documentation in a concise and informative manner.
- Around 6 months of practical experience in software development using Python;
- Passion for writing clean, modular code using modern best practices and experience with frameworks;
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Confident communication skills in English
As a Junior Developer, are you looking to take your coding & software engineering skills to the next level? Do you have a good start to your commercial coding career, but are looking for an exciting new challenge to get stuck into, at a modern, product company?
You’d be keen to learn, grow & be a core part of the product, as it develops. If you are up for a challenging, yet very rewarding role, then we would like to hear from you!