Backend Python Engineer.
We are a pioneer in the field of Enhanced Sensory AI, and proud to say that we transformed customer and field service sectors. With an impressive portfolio of patents in AI and augmented reality, we introduced the concept of remote visual support to the broader audience.
Today, our advanced AI can see, hear, and guide people with visual instructions using smartphones and PCs.
We proudly serve a diverse client’s portfolio, including global industry leaders such as Vodafone, Orange, Hitachi, and dozens of Fortune 500 companies.. Our AI technology is the result of extensive training on vast datasets, encompassing customer interactions in voice, text, and visuals, enabling pattern recognition and optimal issue resolution.
We are rapidly expanding globally and is backed by leading venture capital firms like Salesforce Ventures, Scale Ventures, and OurCrowd.
- Serve as a technical domain expert on backend development.
- Establish design principles with the broader development team.
- Hands-on web development of production-ready applications at scale.
- Design and implement efficient and well-engineered solutions.
- Work closely with data science, product, QA and infrastructure teams
- Back-end: Python, Django with celery.
- AWS experience
- Data: Basic SQL and NoSQ-mongodbL, AWS S3
- 5+ years in backend development
- 5+ years in Python, Django with celery.
- Extensive AWS experience, including serverless architectures
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQ-mongodbL.
- Nice to have: Experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field